The Prairie Style cable railing was designed to complement Craftsmen style architecture. Many cable railings are designed to look modern. We realize that too modern may not fit your architectural style. The Prairie Style is characterized by strong horizontal and vertical lines, solid construction, craftsmanship, and disciplined use of ornament.
- Prairie Style cable railings are available in 36″ and 42″ high versions as well as custom heights.
- The railing posts can be fascia mounted or surface mounted. Custom mounting is an option as well to fit any situation.
- We offer Prairie Style posts in double powder-coated steel , hot-dip galvanized steel, clear anodized aluminum, and brushed stainless steel.
- We provide a custom design and rendering service to help you visualize the finished railing on your site.
- We design custom railings to fit your unique application so they are fast and easy to install. Many railing kits look like an afterthought. We will make sure your railing looks like it was designed to be there from the beginning.
- All our railings are designed and built by our craftsmen right here in the USA. We make every effort to source supplies from US-based companies and use recycled materials wherever possible.
- Our easy installation guide in 5 easy steps is available here .
Helping you accurately visualize your project is very important to us. As part of our process, we create realistic renderings that ensure you can fully visualize all aspects of the design. This is especially important on stairs and transitions between multi-level decks. Through good design, we eliminate the expensive, often unattractive on-site improvising that our competitors’ products typically require. We communicate this to you via renderings and “fly throughs,” our web-based, real-time 3D design reviews.
- Pine Top, AZ - Matching Gate, Custom Pine Tree Motif Posts View case study
- Perham, MN - Commercial Cable Railing, ADA handrails View case study
- Makawao, HI - Fascia Mount Railing View case study
- Laconia, NH - Balcony Craftsman Cable Railing View case study
- Monona, WI - Craftsman Fascia Mounted Deck Railing View case study
- Bunker Hill, OH - Surface Mounted Steel Prairie Motif Cable Railing View case study
- Avondale Estates, GA - Prairie Fascia Mount Stair Railing View case study
Brushed and Polished Stainless SteelStainless steel railings can be finished in a variety of brushed and polished finishes.
Hot-Dip Galvanized SteelFor coastal areas, we can hot-dip galvanize steel. The galvanized steel can be either the finished product itself or can be used as an undercoat to a powder coat for decades of protection from corrosion.
Our railing components and other documentation can be downloaded below.
|Prairie 36" Surface Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Prairie 36" Fascia Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Prairie 42" Surface Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|
|Prairie 42" Fascia Mount||Revit||Drawing||Download||--|